ABLV Bank, AS|
23 Elizabetes Street
Riga, LV-1010, Latvia
Tel: +371 6777 5222|
Fax: +371 6777 5200
Client line: +371 6777 5555
Upon getting more information on peculiarities of your business, we will advice you on the best type of financing, offer advantageous loan repayment schedule and interest rate type.
Depending on your intentions, we can offer you:
Contact your private banker to receive a solution
tailored exactly to your needs!
If you need to quickly increase the amount of funds available in your account, you can use overdrafts — this is the most convenient solution for receiving financing before receiving and incoming payment to your account.
If you need financing for acquiring real estate, we are ready to grant you a mortgage loan secured by real estate in Latvia.
When development of your business requires real estate to be acquired, renovated or improved, when you need to purchase transport vehicles, equipment or machinery, or to invest in new technologies or intangible assets, we will find the best financing solution for you.
If your business involves trade or manufacturing, you need to ensure proper range of offered products and inventory. A credit line is the best option for increasing your current assets.
Being actively engaged in international trade, you most probably have encountered a situation of current assets deficiency: when you expect payments for goods delivered or when you use current assets to purchase goods.
When you invest in precious metals and securities, including purchase of mutual funds’ shares or bonds issued by our bank, you acquire additional opportunities — to receive financing against pledge of financial instruments, precious metals and available funds constituting your investment portfolio.
According to a credit note the funds passed through the chain of correspondent banks. We could able see that funds only on our correspondent account, and we didn’t find them there. We immediately began to investigate the situation: our Payment Investigation Department made a request for investigation of the payment to the correspondent bank of the sender, and got explanation that the amount had came with incorrect details.
Due to the effective work of all participants of the process, the amount under investigation entered our correspondent account in the same business day, the client was immediately granted an overdraft, and its outgoing payments posted on time.
The client was pleasantly surprised by our efficiency, because, as he said, the similar process with another bank would have taken few days.
Head of Private Banking Department Center I
Thus, the client bought the bonds by paying from his own funds only 15% from the market value of securities, while we financed the remaining 85% of the purchase price.
Besides, at the time of the purchase the selected bond yield exceeded the credit interest rate that provided the client with more revenue from the acquired financial instruments.
Head of Private Banking Department North